Welcome! This platform was created to provide practical application and encouragement for young Christian women and the experiences of twenties.
You can’t, and won’t, copy, display, redistribute, or otherwise exploit any intellectual property or other content found during your use of the Platform except for your own personal, educational, non-commercial use.
Be courteous and use your best judgment. Boundaries are important! If The Honey Scoop (in its sole discretion) feels you are crossing appropriate boundaries – either with THS or with other users of the Platform – by unsolicited tagging, spamming, communicating, or otherwise contacting other users (or THS) in connection with your business endeavors, campaigns, multi-level marketing endeavors, or otherwise, THS has the right, with or without warning, to terminate your membership and/or block you from the Platform.
Hateful, rude, violent, and otherwise unlawful communications will not be tolerated and will be grounds to block you or otherwise immediately terminate your use of the Platform. Bottom line: just be respectful and remember the golden rule!
No part of the Platform is a substitute for in-person community or professional counseling. Ashley Hetherington (THS) is not a licensed counselor or psychologist! THS exists to provide lifestyle guidance. Nothing located on or accessed through the Platform is intended to, and does not constitute, legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. Always consult a professional before taking action that could result in legal or physical or emotional medical consequences.
THS cannot possibly verify the statements of all users of the Platform. As such, THS disclaims any and all liability stemming from your reliance on any action or inaction by THS. THS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR, NOR WILL THS GET INVOLVED IN, ANY EVENTS, ACTS, OR CONDUCT THAT TAKE PLACE OUTSIDE OF THE PLATFORM. When in doubt, consult a professional or law enforcement as necessary.
THS wants you to be pleased with your purchases! If you are dissatisfied with a Course, or wish to cancel your enrollment in a Course, there are specific policies that you will need to adhere to. (See below for details.)
This Platform is maintained by Ashley Hetherington(“THS”). By using the Platform, you must comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Platform.
3. Intended Audience; Membership; Denial of Access.
a) This Platform is not intended for any children under the age of 18. You may have the option to create a membership account to participate in certain features of the Platform. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to THS.
b) If you create an account, you agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in the registration process. You will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph.
4. User Content.
a) You warrant and represent that all content added to the Platform by or at the behest of you or your agents or representatives, including, without limitation, messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials (“User Content”) is free of third-party claims and does not infringe the rights of any third party. By adding or uploading User Content, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all rights to the User Content. THS is not responsible or liable for any User Content on the Platform. User Content does not express the views of THS. THS does not guarantee that it will edit or delete User Content. THS has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. THS reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information THS knows about you) if a complaint or legal action arises from your behavior or User Content submitted or transmitted by you through the Platform. Unless otherwise specified, THS does not claim ownership of the User Content on the Platform. You acknowledge that THS is not responsible for the accuracy of any User Content and that you and not THS are solely responsible for any User Content you post or upload to the Platform. THS provides this Platform for entertainment, informational, and educational purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on the Platform for any other purpose. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content on this Platform. Under no circumstances will THS be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any content on the Platform.
b) By posting or uploading User Content to this Platform, you are granting THS permission to use the User Content in connection with the Platform. By submitting User Content, you also grant THS the right, but not the obligation, to use your biographical information, including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” with respect to the User Content.
5. Course Access and Availability.
By purchasing access to a Course, you acknowledge that you are purchasing just that – access. Generally speaking, THS makes Course-related content available for as long as the Course runs, but no less than a period of six (6) weeks (the “Course Availability Period”). After that period, THS may revoke access to a Course, discontinue a Course, or otherwise change Course content in THS sole discretion. Put differently, THS has the sole and exclusive freedom to change any Course or discontinue any course after the Course Availability Period.
6. Course Refund Requests and Cancellations.
a. Refund Requests. THS hopes that you will be pleased with all purchases! If you complete a Course and you are dissatisfied, the purchase price for that course will be refunded if:
You completed the course in full and submit all of your completed worksheets to THS;
You include a letter to THS detailing why the Course was not beneficial; and
Your request for a refund is submitted to THS within thirty (30) days of the date on which you signed up for the Course.
Unfortunately, if the conditions in this Section 6(a) are not met, THS will be unable to process a request for a refund.
b. Cancellations. If you have signed up and/or purchased a Course and wish to cancel your enrollment for a full refund, you may do so at any time until and including the last Monday before the Course begins (the “Enrollment Cancellation Date”). Due to the digital nature of Courses, THS is unable to cancel and refund any enrollment after the Enrollment Cancellation Date.
8. Personal and Non-Commercial Use of Platform. The Platform, and all Intellectual Property located in the Platform, is for your personal, educational, and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any Intellectual Property or any service provided by the Platform for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of THS. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works (or “spin-offs”) from — or transfer, sell or otherwise exploit or infringe on — any portion of the Platform, or on any intellectual property rights related to any Intellectual Property, or any products, or services obtained from or otherwise transmitted through the Platform. Any violation of this Section will be grounds for termination, with or without notice, and all other available legal action.
9. Compliance with Laws and Prohibited Uses. You will comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Platform. You assume all knowledge of applicable law and are responsible for compliance with all such laws. You are prohibited from using the Platform in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. You are further prohibited from:
Sharing your username and/or password with any other user or any third-party;
Crossing appropriate boundaries – either with THS or with other users of the Platform – (where appropriateness will be determined by THS in THS’s sole discretion) including, but not limited to, unsolicited tagging, spamming, communicating with, or otherwise contacting other users (or THS) in connection with your business endeavors, campaigns, multi-level marketing endeavors, or otherwise;
Using the Platform for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including, but not limited to, the sale of or permitting access to the Platform and Courses or any related content;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that violates or infringes in any way on the rights of others, including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right or other intellectual property right, right to privacy, right of publicity, or personal, contractual, proprietary or other third-party right of THS or any other person or entity;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, lewd, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that includes personal information such as messages that identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury; material that is a chain letter or “spam” of any kind;
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform where the licensed use of that material by THS would result in THS having any obligation or liability to any party; or
Posting or transmitting material through the Platform that could be used to facilitate mail abuse or unsolicited email of any type (spam).
12. Disclaimer. THS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR, NOR WILL THS GET INVOLVED IN, ANY EVENTS, ACTS, OR CONDUCT THAT TAKES PLACE OUTSIDE OF THE PLATFORM. When in doubt, consult a professional or law enforcement as necessary. THS cannot possibly verify the statements of all users of the Platform. THS exists to provide lifestyle guidance. You acknowledge and agree that THS is not a replacement for in-person community or professional counseling or guidance, and THS disclaims any and all liability stemming from your reliance on any action or inaction by THS. Your use of the Platform, and any educational or other material within the Platform, is at your sole risk. Results are not guaranteed. No content located on or accessed through the Platform, including, but not limited to, User Content, is intended to, nor does it constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes.
14. Use of Information. THS reserves the right, but not the obligation, at all times, to disclose any information it maintains about you as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
15. Public Forums. Public forums may be available through the Platform. If you use a public forum on the Platform and disclose personally identifiable information, you should be aware that such information could be read, collected or used by other users. THS is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit through public forums. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content you post on these forums and the Platform and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same. You should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any content, including User Content, posted on the Platform is at your own risk.
18. Modification and Termination of the Platform. THS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform or any part of the Platform, including, but not limited to, limiting participation and/or closing membership to any Course or the Community, with or without notice. You agree that THS will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Platform or any service.